We design & build websites. But that's not all...
Working with local businesses for nearly twenty years, we build long term relationships and help our clients grow their online presence.
Working with you
We’ve seen the Internet evolve massively over the last few years and we know it’s often a mind-boggling learning process trying to keep up to date with online marketing trends, social media and digital technology.
This is where we come in. We help you navigate the jargon and tech speak. Helping you to grow your business with minimum fuss and as few bells and whistles as possible!
We love clean design. Websites that are simple, elegant and get your potential customers buying from you. We won’t try and sell you something because it’s trendy – we’ll create a website that’s really easy to use and, therefore, generates more conversions, leads and buyers.
We aim to build long term relationships with our clients and help them navigate through the jargon and, sometimes, inaccurate information that exists out there on subjects like Web Design and Search Engine Optimisation.
We’ve worked with many different types of businesses over the years, from small traders to larger organisations. On every single project we do the same – we make sure we understand your business, your needs and your objectives to deliver the best outcome.
Don't take our word for it. See what our clients say...
- Mike was brilliant throughout this whole process. He listened to exactly what I wanted and put up with me constantly changing my mind here and there on bits and bobs. Mike also offered his professional opinion alongside my own ideas which I thought was a really nice touch. I would...
- It’s in the name, Spot On is exactly what you get. I can’t thank Mike enough for all his help and advice on our new website. Complete support and professionalism all the way and I look forward to working with you for many years to come....
- Thank you so much for all your efforts. We look forward to continuing to work with you over many years to come and will have no hesitation in recommending you to any company looking for a truly outstanding result....
- Spot On Designs was able to encapsulate exactly the look and feel I was aiming for in a very short space of time. Any necessary adjustments were addressed immediately and, alternatives offered in order to enhance the clean and new approach I was looking for. Additional material was also designed...
- I am really pleased with the redesign that Spot On Designs has recently completed on my website to better reflect the focus of the business. I think what sets them apart is the time they spend upfront understanding what I was looking for and being clear about what was possible...
- I can’t thank Spot On Designs enough for translating my business into a great brand and a lovely website. I valued their professionalism and supportive approach throughout the project. They have an amazing talent for interpreting not just the business, but its ethos and culture – as well as brilliant...
Frequently Asked Questions
No doubt you'll have lots of questions about how we work and what we can do for your business. Here's a few examples but if we don't cover everything here why not get in touch to find out more.
We have many years experience in design and development of websites but we also have many years experience of working in and running other businesses. Our commercial knowledge is invaluable and enables us to give you the best possible advice and guidance on your project.
We like to build long term relationships with clients and help their businesses grow.
We can provide a one-stop-shop for all your design and marketing needs – whether it be printed materials or designing and building your digital footprint with websites, social media or email marketing.
This depends on the complexity of it. If you require a fairly simple website for example, we can have this up and running very quickly, usually within a couple of weeks. Complex projects such as e-commerce websites can take a while longer.
We can usually turn around print jobs within a few days subject to artwork approval.
Yes. We love to work with a diverse range of businesses and have many years experience in many different sectors.
This is a difficult one to answer and depends on each project and the business goals. As a guide, mobile responsive websites start from £799.
To help with your budgeting and cashflow, projects can be split into several payments and the number of payments depends on the overall cost of the project.
If you choose to host your website with us then there is an annual fee for the hosting. Also if we register any domain names for you then these will need to be renewed periodically.
We don’t charge any retainers and quotes clearly set out all the costs right from the start.
We specialise in “on-page” SEO. Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a set of techniques designed to give your website the best chance of ranking highly in search engine results for your chosen keywords. It involves making your web pages load quickly, making sure your content is arranged logically and optimising your text and images for search phrases related to your product or service.
We offer an outsourced webmaster service which means we can take care of all your website maintenance and updates either on a pay as you go basis or a monthly contract.
If you have an e-commerce website for example, you may need to make frequent changes to your products, offers and promotions. Think of us as your dedicated IT department – but at a fraction of the cost of an in-house solution.
We can design and produce your logo and branding. If you need printed materials such as brochures, business cards, letterheads etc – we can take of it all at very competitive prices.
Here’s a run down of printed items available:
- Business Cards
- Compliment Slips
- NCR Pads
- Pull-up Stands
- Vehicle Graphics
The first step is to contact us today and tell us a little bit about your project and what you need. We’ll get in touch and either discuss your requirements over the phone or arrange to meet you for a free consultation.
We’ll then provide you with a detailed quote and if you’d like to work with us we make a start once a deposit has been paid.
We work closely with you throughout to make sure we deliver the end result you’re looking for. We test everything to make sure it works before we make your website live on the internet.
Plus! We provide 12 months support once your website is live so you can rely on us should you have any technical queries.